The several days before. I'm looking for information on the Merano 4/4 Full Size Black Cello with Hard Case with Bag and Bow 2 Sets, so i have to tell.
Let me say that after reading every review I found I was completely skeptical about this purchase. After the post I immediately led to a luithe of it strung and tuned. I can honestly say that I am very pleased with my purchase. the color black is beautiful, with a bit of gloss to the paint. has developed and held the melody very well. the instrument has beautiful resonance and luithe I was surprised considering how sound I spent on this Purchase. My only complaint is that I did not have any for Rosin my bow, but really spend an extra 5 bucks is not a hardship.

New Merano 4/4 Full Size Cello with Hard Case, Bag and Bow 2 Sets of String Pitch Pipe Cello Stand Music Stand. We Compare and Choose Low Prices to offer You Here!. Read more or Check Price
Similar Products
The ABCs of Cello for the Absolute Beginner Book 1 (Book CD)
Cello Fingerboard Instructional Poster with Nashville Numbering System
Don't Fret Finger Position Markers for Cello 44
Essential Elements for Strings - Book 1 with EEi Cello
Glaesel Cello Practice Mute
Big Book of Cello Songs - Instrumental Folio
0 comments:
Post a Comment